Managing labour costs on construction projects can be a daunting task without the right tools. That’s why OuiPay offers a special payroll solution for industrial and commercial construction companies, general contractors and specialist construction firms.
OuiPay’s Construction Payroll makes construction payroll processing easy by automatically calculating all hourly rates, taxes, union dues, worker’s compensation, earnings, premiums, benefits, deductions and expenses. With our time entry self-service module, employees simply enter their hours at the job site or at home and OuiPay does the rest. Employee timesheets are automatically transformed into pay cheques and costing information, which can be seamlessly integrated into your construction accounting system to help you monitor and control labour costs.
For the Quebec construction industry, OuiPay’s Construction Payroll includes built-in CCQ parameters and automatically calculates CCQ, RBQ, and CSST contributions. We provide you with monthly CCQ reports – single or multi-sector!
OuiPay Payroll services can:
- Automatically calculate wages, union dues, earnings, premiums, benefits, deductions and expenses based on pre-defined rules of any complexity.
- Easily set up rate tables to automatically apply the correct pay rate according to employment factors such as trade code, seniority, worker’s comp, union, location, or equipment used.
- Track employee time at any level of detail such as project, site, phase, client, activity, resource, sector or any other user defined attribute
- Accurately determine project burdens with a detailed breakdown of all overhead expenses and job costs
- Make inter-company payments by entering employee time for one company or division and issuing pay against another company or division.
- Automatically send payroll information to external construction accounting modules such as billing, job cost, and general ledger
- Manually enter time directly into the system or import timesheets from an external source such as a spreadsheet or time-capture software
- View, print, export or securely e-mail a wide range of reports including T4s, Records of Employment (ROE), union reports and provincial reports (e.g., Relevé1, and CCQ in Quebec).
Our goal is to meet 100% of your requirements, and make your reliance on spreadsheets, calculators and disjointed systems a thing of the past. For more information on OuiPay’s Construction Payroll, click here to contact us.